Monday, May 23, 2011

Maybelline-Blue Brilliance


Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color in limited edition Blue Brillance (657)

 Here's muh nails now. This nail polish worked really well and went on suuuper smooth, except on some fingers where there are now 1,001 tiny bubbles. I did this reeeally quick and kind of goopy, but it turned out pretty good I think. :) I love this color!! One of my new favorites.

On the other hand (..or foot..) I put the most heinous color in the whole entire world on my toenails, and I'm too embarrassed to show it. Just don't buy Maybelline Express Finish in the limited edition color Outloud Lime...I thought it would have been cool....I was wrong...I might try to make it pretty by adding a tiny bit of white and a little shimmer to the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment