Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nail Art #6- Roses

My cuticles look really nasty in this picture, my apologies. And I had some trouble with the blue because it's about 10 years old , so they don't look that great. But I've been wanting to do roses for a long time now and It was the best blue I could find that I already had that matched the picture in my head.

So I just painted my nails a few coats of blue so it was completely opaque, then let it dry completely. Later on, I did some pink dots using the end of a paintbrush. Then before the pink could dry all the way, I went back with the paintbrush end of the paintbrush (?) and swirled in some white. Finally, I used the paintbrush to draw little "leaves." I think it's really cute and sweet, but some people probably think they look nothing like roses, because they don't really. But I know what they're supposed to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment